he Intenz 2 Group is a good machine which preserves all the history inside every coffee bean
It all begins with the barista, and their skills behind the bar. What the barista needs and cares about. A barista doesn’t want a machine, but customers who are happy with their coffee. And that’s why Iberital doesn’t only deliver an outstanding machine, but a tool that goes everywhere with the barista.
Please welcome the newest member to the family: The Iberital Intenz. This Barcelona designed espresso machine will please not only your customers with a great coffee, but your baristas too with its simplicity to use, its ergonomic handles and its powerful technology. Smooth, round finishes please the eyes of everyone without disturbing your current atmosphere. Next time you want an intenz coffee, think Iberital Intenz!
The main advantage of this automatic machine is that the water dispense for the coffee is portion controlled for single or double coffees and for espressos and cappuccino/lattes/americanos. This means that for the coffee, you simply press the button on the front of the machine and the coffee will be consistently dispensed while you are free to do other things (e.g. taking the money). This machine needs to plumbed into mains water, but is self filling once installed.
Power, precision and reliability, the Intenz is the ideal tool for demanding baristas.
POWERFUL & STYLISH
The Iberital Intenz is an espresso machine made to satisfy the most demanding tastes. Designed to withstand intensive use and meet high performance expectations, the Iberital Intenz is as robust and precise as it is sophisticated and versatile.
SOPHISTICATED DESIGN, PERFECT FINISH
Every one of the Intenz’s curves exudes style and attention to detail. From its metallic finish, rounded and smooth to the touch, to its sensitive, ergonomic buttons, and its stylized, lightweight profile. The cohesion between its components gives the Intenz a single, uniform structure.
- Adjustment of the touchpanel settings
- Boiler capacity: 1GR – 6L; 2GR 10,5L – 14L; 3GR 20L
- Heating element: 1GR 1.800W-2.400W; 3.000W-3800W; 3GR 5.000W-6.000W
- Front panel can be removed enabling easy access inside the machine
- Boiler drain tap is situated in the center of the drip tray for easy drainage (Optional)
- Contactor 20A/ 25A/ 32A (Optional)
- Anti-splash hot water outlet
- Heating element protector device
- Internal motor and pump
- Luxury Pack: (Optional)
- Filter holders and chrome handles, and open outputs. Steam / special pipes water.
- Automatic filling of boiler water.
- Built-in heating element protection.
- Built-in pump motor.
- Iberital INTENZ 1GR: 476mm (Length) x 585mm (Depth) x 541mm (Height)
- Iberital INTENZ 2GR: 790mm (Length) x 585mm (Depth) x 541mm (Height)
- Iberital INTENZ 3GR: 964mm (Length) x 585mm (Depth) x 541mm (Height)
- Iberital INTENZ 1GR: 38 Kg
- Iberital INTENZ 2GR: 51-60 Kg
- Iberital INTENZ 3GR: 69-74 Kg
Installation Requirements: 15mm Cold Main Water Supply with 3/4" Standard Washing Machine Stop Cock.
We offer a unique Lifetime Scale-Free Guarantee on your coffee machine
All machines fitted with a Brita Purity C water filter are guaranteed against scale-related problems. This guarantee applies for the life of the appliance so long as the filters are changed in accordance with Brita's recommendations.
We understand that UK water contains varying levels of hardness that not only affect the performance and working life of a coffee machine but also the quality and enjoyment of the drink